We have a ISO/IEC: 17025-2005 accredited laboratory.
Cengrs has a full-fledged geotechnical laboratory covering a floor area of 3200 ft2 with facilities for full range of tests on soil, groundwater and rock. Our laboratory team members are well-trained to handle the state-of-art testing equipment. We can also provide field laboratory services on major projects.
Cengrs is committed to providing reliable and accurate test results to our customers, along with technically correct interpretations.
As a part of this effort, our laboratory is accredited to the National Accreditation Board for Laboratories (NABL), New Delhi. This is a recognition that the quality procedures in our laboratory conform to the International Standard ISO/IEC: 17025-2005. This assures our clients of work quality in accordance with international norms. It authorizes us to use the NABL Logo on test results.
To maintain the necessary level of quality and reliability in all measurements on a continual basis, we indulge in the following:
- Use of calibrated equipment, regular maintenance and good housekeeping are a part of our work culture.
- Inter-laboratory comparison, proficiency testing and replicate testing, continuing education - ensure uniform quality of results.
- Internal Audit of quality procedures is done by our qualified ISO 17025 auditors to maintain the requisite standards. NABL conducts external audit.
Our Laboratory Quality Policy
We are committed to provide to our customers reliable and accurate test results along with technically correct interpretations.
Our Quality Objectives Are:
Potential increase in business due to enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction in our testing and test interpretations. Saving in terms of time and money due to reduction or elimination of need of re-testing.
- To implement ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Management System in the laboratory.
- To keep upgrading testing facilities to meet changing customer requirements.