Cengrs is the leading Geotechnical Investigation firms in India.
Established in 1990, and led by a team of IIT Delhi graduates, we have successfully completed over 6000 projects across India and abroad. Our project line-up includes major thermal Power Plants and solar power plants, refineries, bridges & highways, commercial & residential infrastructure, metro & railways, etc.
Our in-house Geotechnical Investigation capabilities include:
- Drilling Exploratory Boreholes through Soil and Rock to 150 m depth using our fleet of 40+ mechanised drilling rigs
- Standard Penetration Tests (SPT) using automatic trip hammer system
- SPT energy measurement using PDI-manufactured SPT analyzer
- Undisturbed soil sampling using Shelby tubes, Mazier sampler, piston sampler
- Cone Penetration Tests (CPT) by mechanical cone, electric cone and piezocone
- Pressuremeter Test (PMT) using Menard pressuremeter equipment to 80 bars
- Dilatometer Test (DMT)
- Static and Cyclic Plate Load Tests (PLT)
- Footing load tests using our own, customized load frame arrangement
- Field Vane Shear test (VST) for in-situ characterisation of soft clays
- Dynamic Cone Penetration Tests (DCPT)
- Dynamic Cone Penetration Test using TRL Method
- Field CBR test
- Electrical Resistivity Test (ERT) using DDR-3 and Megger equipment
- Thermal Resistivity Test (TRT)
- Single and Double Packer Field Permeability Test
- Full-scale pump-out tests for dewatering design
- Block Vibration Test (BVT)
- Down-Hole Seismic test (DHST) using customised equipment from Olson Engineering, U.S.A.
- Cross-Hole Seismic test (CHST) using customised equipment from Olson Engineering, U.S.A.