We're looking for innovative and client-oriented engineers to assist with the planning and execution of small to large geotechnical exploration programs.
1) To maintain and conduct with al project related activities.
2) Ensure that records and documents are filed and managed in accordance with that specified procedures.
3) Coordinates with the client. site and laboratory wot ensure that all tests are performed as per the technical specialization with the timeline
4) Monitoring all field date from site are receiving regularly.
5) Monitoring all site and laboratory activities in daily basis.
6) Coordinating intermediate checks of laboratory testing/ data entry activities
7) Review and approval of field and laboratory test results.
8) Preparation of geological/ geotechnical investigation reports.
9) You are directed to observe professional secrecy with regard to all information gained in carrying out your duties..
- 1. Understanding of statutory compliances like TDS, VAT, Service Tax
2. Daily review, verification and booking of invoices
3. Preparation of reconciliation statements for Vendors and Employees
4. Preparation of bank reconciliations and closure of open items.
5. Preparation of monthly & project wise MIS Report in Excel.
6. Actively engage with other departments and meetings with stakeholders on their issues and provide resolutions.
7. Dealing with statutory auditors and providing of data for their requirements
Desired Skills and Competencies
1. Good knowledge of Excel & MIS Report.
1) Laboratory Testing on Soil/ Rock Samples
2) Recording Test ovservation or reading on sheet/ templates.
3) Coordinates with lab in-charge/ engineer.
4) Initiation of corrective and preventive action.
5) Implement and maintain office systems.