Geophysical survey is a cost-effective, non-intrusive and relatively quick way of detecting and assessing sub-surface features. CENGRS has developed in-house testing capabilities in geophysics to effectively complement conventional geotechnics for determination of dynamic soil properties, detecting utilities and voids, site characterization, landslide evaluation, etc.
- Seismic Refraction Tests using specialized equipment imported from PASI Geophysics, Italy
- Down-Hole Seismic test (DHST) using customised equipment from Olson Engineering, U.S.A.
- Cross-Hole Seismic test (CHST) using customised equipment from Olson Engineering, U.S.A.
- Spectral Analysis of Surface Waves (SASW)
- Multi-Channel Analysis of Surface Waves (MASW)
- Parallel Seismic Tests using customized equipment imported from Olson Engineering, U.S.A.
- Electrical resistivity imaging (ERI) and tomography
- Ground-penetrating radar (GPR)