Geophysical survey is a cost-effective, non-intrusive and relatively quick way of detecting and assessing sub-surface features. CENGRS has developed in-house capabilities in geophysics to effectively complement conventional geotechnics for determination of dynamic soil properties, detecting utilities and voids, site characterization, landslide evaluation, etc.
- Seismic Refraction Tests using specialized equipment imported from PASI Geophysics, Italy
- Down-hole and Cross-hole Seismic Tests using customized equipment imported from Olson Engineering, U.S.A.
- Electrical resistivity imaging and tomography
- Parallel Seismic Tests using customized equipment imported from Olson Engineering, U.S.A.
- Ground-penetrating radar (GPR)