Workshop on Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests TC-102Publish : May 2019, 06
The national workshop on Ground Property Characterization using In-Situ Tests was held at the Indian Institute of Science Bangalore on 26-27 April 2019 to further the agenda of the Technical Committee TC-102 of the International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Enginnering.
At this workshop, Mr. Ravi Sundaram presented a keynote lecture on "Plate Load Tests and Field Vane Shear Tests". His lecture highlighted the current IS code provisions and state of practice of these tests in India and discussed the changes that are required in the codes to make the tests more relevant and practical while appreciating the limitations of the code.
Mr. Ravi Sundaram is now part of a new committee set up by the Indian Geotechnical Society to propose revisions to the codes on these tests and recommend the changes to the Bureau of Indian Standards for updating the codes related to plate load tests and field vane shear tests.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!