Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRSPublish : Sep 2020, 16
India's largest solar power company, TATA Power Solar, has placed their trust firmly on our shoulders by signing off an outline agreement (OLA) for executing the Geotechnical Investigations and Pile Testing works for all their projects in North and West Regions. Having an ARC in place has reduced the procurement time and expense, and has also encouraged closer technical interactions and innovation between the design teams. Good quality testing and analysis gave us the confidence to reduce about 0.5m pile length in a 160MW Solar plant- saving crores of rupees in direct project cost for our customer. We have already completed several projects under this agreement at Jaitsar (Rajasthan), Banaskantha (Gujarat), Bikaner (CPSU-1 & 2, TPCD Projects) and so on.
- IGC-2020: Paper titled "Short Piles for a Solar Power Plant in Western Rajasthan" selected to be amo...
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRS
- Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New Delhi
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar
- Win: Ayodhya Temple