Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New DelhiPublish : Sep 2020, 16
CENGRS has partnered with Architects HCP Design for providing the Geotechnical solutions for the ambitious Central Vista revamping project in Lutyen's Delhi. The plan involves restructuring the Central Vista in a move that could include revamping or building a new Parliament House by 2022 and razing a dozen government offices to build an integrated complex by 2024. The plan includes building a common secretariat for 70,000 central government employees who are located in 30 buildings, such as Shastri Bhawan, Udyog Bhawan and Krishi Bhawan. The deadline for completion of construction is March 2024.
- IGC-2020: Paper titled "Short Piles for a Solar Power Plant in Western Rajasthan" selected to be amo...
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRS
- L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRS
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar
- Win: Ayodhya Temple