Win: Ayodhya TemplePublish : Jul 2020, 30
L&T Ltd. has awarded the prestigious work of geotechnical investigation for Proposed SHREE RAM JANMABHOOMI TIRTH KSHETRA at Ayodhya, Distt. Fa Ltd.izabad, Uttar Pradesh. to Cengrs.
The temple, planned about 1 km north of the River Saryu will be an elegant structure with a 161 ft high dome. The development includes Garbh graha, Gudhmandap, Rang mandap, Nrutya mandap, Pradakxina, chowky etc.
The scope of work involves drilling of 2 Boreholesto 60 m, depth 5 Boreholes to 30 m, 8 Boreholes to 20 m or refusal, whichever is earlier, 3 Electrical Resistivity Tests as well as laboratory CBR tests.
The geotechnical analysis for this grand monument is a challenge since the temple mythology requires that the temple shall be constructed using stone masonry without use of steel in the foundations or superstructure. The dome cannot withstand differential settlement.
- IGC-2020: Paper titled "Short Piles for a Solar Power Plant in Western Rajasthan" selected to be amo...
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRS
- L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRS
- Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New Delhi
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar