Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla ChapterPublish : Sep 2021, 16
Indian Geotechnical Society Shimla Chapter in association with Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan (Himachal Pradesh) has invited Cengrs to deliver a Webinar Series on "Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation". The series consists of five lectures spread over five weeks. The lectures include:
- Advanced Testing Technologies - An Introduction by Mr. Ravi Sundaram
- Static Cone Penetration Tests by Mr. Sorabh Gupta
- Pressuremeter Tests in Geotechnical design by Mr. Sanjay Gupta
- Geophysical Testing for Geotechnical Analysis by Mr. Ravi Sundaram
- Energy Measurement for SPT by Mr. Ankit Uniyal
The lectures demonstrate application of static cone penetration test with and without pore pressure measurement as well as pressuremeter tests for foundation design. Geophysical tests covered include Cross-hole seismic test, seismic refraction test and SASW tests. With awareness for measurement of energy transfer to SPT gaining momentum, the need for energy calibration to normalize the SPT measurements is emphasized.
G-meet link for webinar series: https://meet.google.com/lookup/hxunghlbax
Link for accessing recordings of the lectures:
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!