Webinar on Mitigating Foundation DistressPublish : Jul 2020, 11
Mr. Sanjay Gupta delivered a webinar lecture titled Mitigating Foundation Distress on 9th July 2020. The lecture was organized by the Indian Geotechnical Society Guntur Chapter through its Students Chapter at the Potti Sriramulu Chalavadi Malikarjuna Rao College of Engineering and Technology, Vijaywada. Attended by over 150 persoms from all over India, the lecture was very well received by the geotechnical fraternity.
In his lecture, Mr. Sanjay Gupta emphasized on the importance of forensic geotechnical engineering and thorough geotechnical investigations to identify potential problems and to develop appropriate engineering solutions. He presented three case studies as given below:
- Settlement ofJanmabhoomi Temple at Mangarh, U.P.
- Tilting of Overhead Tank in Delhi
- Foundation-less houses in Delhi.
You may watch the lecture by clicking on the following link:
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRS
- L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRS
- Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New Delhi
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar
- Win: Ayodhya Temple