Webinar on Mitigating Foundation DistressPublish : Jul 2020, 11
Mr. Sanjay Gupta delivered a webinar lecture titled Mitigating Foundation Distress on 9th July 2020. The lecture was organized by the Indian Geotechnical Society Guntur Chapter through its Students Chapter at the Potti Sriramulu Chalavadi Malikarjuna Rao College of Engineering and Technology, Vijaywada. Attended by over 150 persoms from all over India, the lecture was very well received by the geotechnical fraternity.
In his lecture, Mr. Sanjay Gupta emphasized on the importance of forensic geotechnical engineering and thorough geotechnical investigations to identify potential problems and to develop appropriate engineering solutions. He presented three case studies as given below:
- Settlement ofJanmabhoomi Temple at Mangarh, U.P.
- Tilting of Overhead Tank in Delhi
- Foundation-less houses in Delhi.
You may watch the lecture by clicking on the following link:
- Geotechnical Investigation for Proposed SHREE RAM JANMABHOOMI TIRTH KSHETRA at Ayodhya, Distt. Fai...
- Delhi-Noida International Airport (DNIA) Project at Jewar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh - Geotechnic...
- Webinar on
- Webinar on "Geotechnical Investigations in Difficult Ground Conditions: Field Experiences"
- CENGRS Turns 30!!
- CENGRS successfully completes 8th NABL Audit and upgrades to ISO: 17025-2017