Webinar on "Geotechnical Investigations in Difficult Ground Conditions: Field Experiences"Publish : Jun 2020, 26
Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivered a Webinar Lecture titled "Geotechnical Investigations in Difficult Ground Conditions - Field Experiences" on 18th June 2020. The lecture was organized by the Indian Geotechnical Society Guntur Chapter through its Students Chapter at the Malineni Perumalu Educational Society's group of institutions. Attended by over 150 persoms from all over India, the lecture was very well received by the geotechnical fraternity.
In his lecture, Mr. Ravi Sundaram emphasized on the need for thorough geotechnical investigations and use of advanced testing technologies to overcome complex geotechnical challenges. He presented three case studies as given below:
- Soft Clays in Kochi, Kerala
- Boulder -gravel deposits in foothills of the Himalayas
- Artesian conditions in the terai regions of the Indo-Nepal border.
You may watch the lecture by clicking on the following link:
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!