Webinar on "Geotechnical Investigations in Difficult Ground Conditions: Field Experiences"Publish : Jun 2020, 26
Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivered a Webinar Lecture titled "Geotechnical Investigations in Difficult Ground Conditions - Field Experiences" on 18th June 2020. The lecture was organized by the Indian Geotechnical Society Guntur Chapter through its Students Chapter at the Malineni Perumalu Educational Society's group of institutions. Attended by over 150 persoms from all over India, the lecture was very well received by the geotechnical fraternity.
In his lecture, Mr. Ravi Sundaram emphasized on the need for thorough geotechnical investigations and use of advanced testing technologies to overcome complex geotechnical challenges. He presented three case studies as given below:
- Soft Clays in Kochi, Kerala
- Boulder -gravel deposits in foothills of the Himalayas
- Artesian conditions in the terai regions of the Indo-Nepal border.
You may watch the lecture by clicking on the following link:
- Geotechnical Investigation for Proposed SHREE RAM JANMABHOOMI TIRTH KSHETRA at Ayodhya, Distt. Fai...
- Delhi-Noida International Airport (DNIA) Project at Jewar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh - Geotechnic...
- Webinar on
- Webinar on Mitigating Foundation Distress
- CENGRS Turns 30!!
- CENGRS successfully completes 8th NABL Audit and upgrades to ISO: 17025-2017