Webinar on "Geotechnical Investigations in Difficult Ground Conditions: Field Experiences"Publish : Jun 2020, 26
Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivered a Webinar Lecture titled "Geotechnical Investigations in Difficult Ground Conditions - Field Experiences" on 18th June 2020. The lecture was organized by the Indian Geotechnical Society Guntur Chapter through its Students Chapter at the Malineni Perumalu Educational Society's group of institutions. Attended by over 150 persoms from all over India, the lecture was very well received by the geotechnical fraternity.
In his lecture, Mr. Ravi Sundaram emphasized on the need for thorough geotechnical investigations and use of advanced testing technologies to overcome complex geotechnical challenges. He presented three case studies as given below:
- Soft Clays in Kochi, Kerala
- Boulder -gravel deposits in foothills of the Himalayas
- Artesian conditions in the terai regions of the Indo-Nepal border.
You may watch the lecture by clicking on the following link:
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRS
- L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRS
- Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New Delhi
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar
- Win: Ayodhya Temple