Short Term Training Program on "Importance of Soil Investigations and Non-Destructive Techniques"Publish : Mar 2022, 18
Indian Geotechnical Society Aurangabad Chapter organized a Short Term Training Program on "Importance of Soil Investigations and Non-Destructive Techniques" (8-12 March 2022).
In this event, Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivered a lecture on "Implementing Better Practices in Geotechnical Investigation". In his lecture, he emphasized on the need for energy measurement for SPT to better assess the soil behavior, upgradation to electric cone penetration test with pore-water pressure measurement, and the benefits of various geophysical tests to characterize the soils. The lecture is part of Cengrs commitment to improve the state of practice of geotechnical engineering in India.
- LPile Software
- Win: EAF Rebar Mill of Tata Steel Ltd. at Kadiana Khurd, Distt. Ludhiana (Punjab) - Inauguration of...
- PDA Proficiency Certification
- IS: 4968 on Subsurface Sounding of Soils and IS: 10589 on the equipment used for sounding
- Seminar on Energy Measurement for SPT at NIT Agartala
- Cengrs Completes 32 years of Geotechnical Excellence... moving on to the 33rd with positivity and ho...