Short Course on Soil Exploration organized by SC-7 subcommittee of Indian Geotechnical SocietyPublish : Jul 2021, 10
The Sub-Committee SC-7 on Student Chapter Activities and Continuing Education of the Indian Geotechnical Society (IGS) has organized a Short Course on Soil Exploration (2 July to 7 Aug 2021). Targeting students and young engineers wanting to pursue a career in Geotechnical Engineering and practicing civil engineers, the course aims to familiarize the youngsters to the nuances of soil exploration.
Cengrs has always been committed to IGS as well as to technical dissemination of knowledge. Being leaders in soil exploration in the country, Cengrs is enthusiastically participating in this initiative.
Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivered a lecture titled "Plate Load Tests and Field Vane Shear Tests: Codal Provisions and Current State of Practice" on 31st July 2021.
Mr. Sanjay Gupta presented a lecture titled "Application of Pressuremeter Test for Geotechnical Design" on 6th August 2021.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!