Project: Geotechnical Investigation for Multi-Storeyed Residential Complex at Sector 106 GurgaonPublish : May 2023, 13
CENGRS has successfully completed the soil investigation work for a prestigious high-rise residential building project in Sector-106, Gurugram, Haryana. We extend our heartfelt gratitude to our esteemed client, M/s. Elan Avenue Limited, for trusting us with this critical task. The 32-storeyed buildings with two basements presented a very interesting geotechnical challenge. As a leading geotechnical engineering firm, we take immense pride in delivering exceptional services to our clients. Our team conducted 13 boreholes, 36 eCPT, 2 SPT analyzer tests, and two footing load tests (on 1.5 x 1.5 m size footing) to ensure that the geotechnical data meets the highest standards of quality and reliability. Our commitment to delivering quality work is evident in our rigorous testing procedures, which ensures that the foundation of the building is safe and secure. Thanks to our team for their hard work and dedication to excellence.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!