Panel Discussion on "ARE WE OVERDESIGNING?" at 16ARC, Taipei (Taiwan)Publish : Dec 2019, 07
Mr. Ravi Sundaram was a panelist on the Corporate Associates Presidential Group (CAPG) discussion on the topic "Are We Overdesigning" at the 16th Asian Regional Conference on Geotechnical Engineering held at Taipe (Taiwan).
A set of 10 geotechnical problems was circulated worldwide and experts were requested to solve them as per the practice in their country. Mr. Ravi Sundaram had submitted the solutions on behalf of Cengrs.
Mr. Peter Day, convener CAPG presented the scatter in the solutions based on 40 responses received from different countries.
In the panel discussion, Mr. Ravi Sundaram highlighted design practices in India that may lead to overdesign and also cautioned the group to ensure that all factors be thoroughly considered to ensure that foundation failure does not occur
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!