Ninth National Conference on Recent Advancements in Geotechnical Engineering (NCRAG’22)Publish : Apr 2022, 05
Karpagam Academy of Higher Education in association with Indian Geotechnical Society Coimbatore Chapter organized the 9th National Conference on Recent Advancements in Geotechnical Engineering (NCRAG’22) on 6th April 2022.
In this event, Mr. Ravi Sundaram addressed a keynote lecture on “Advances in Standard Penetration Test Energy Measurement to Standardize N Values” on 6th April 2022.
In his lecture, Mr. Ravi Sundaram talked about measuring energy transfer during the Standard Penetration Test to standardize the N values. The standard international practice is to correct the SPT value to 60% hammer energy transfer. He explained the changes proposed in IS: 2131. The benefits of the energy measurement will be demonstrated through case studies executed by Cengrs.
- IS: 4968 on Subsurface Sounding of Soils and IS: 10589 on the equipment used for sounding
- Seminar on Energy Measurement for SPT at NIT Agartala
- Cengrs Completes 32 years of Geotechnical Excellence... moving on to the 33rd with positivity and ho...
- Webinar Series on Ground Improvement Techniques
- IGS Patna Short Term Course on Soil and Rock Geotechnics for Sustainable Infrastructures (SRGSI) -Th...
- Cengrs performs Geotechnical Investigation for the Bungee in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand