National Webinar on Transportation GeotechnicsPublish : Dec 2021, 20
Nirma University in association with the Gujarat Council on Science and Technology and Indian Geotechnical Society Delhi Chapter organized a five day National Webinar on Transportation Geotechnics. Fifteen national and international experts presented lectures on a variety of topics related to Transportation Infrastructure.
The event kicked off with a lecture by Mr. Ravi Sundaram who spoke on "Geotechnical Investigation for Structures in the Transportation Sector". In his talk, he emphasized on the importance of advanced testing technologies such as SPT energy measurement, electric cone penetration tests with pore-water pressure measurement and geophysical tests.
He also presented three case studies highlighting the use of such technologies for important projects in the transportation sector
- Cengrs Completes 32 years of Geotechnical Excellence... moving on to the 33rd with positivity and ho...
- Webinar Series on Ground Improvement Techniques
- Ninth National Conference on Recent Advancements in Geotechnical Engineering (NCRAG’22)
- IGS Patna Short Term Course on Soil and Rock Geotechnics for Sustainable Infrastructures (SRGSI) -Th...
- Cengrs performs Geotechnical Investigation for the Bungee in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Short Term Training Program on "Importance of Soil Investigations and Non-Destructive Techniques"