Mr. Sorabh Gupta elected as Hony. Treasurer of the IGS Delhi Chapter (2017-19)Publish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Sorabh Gupta has been elected as Executive Committee Member and Honorary Treasurer of the Indian Geotechnical Society Delhi Chapter for a two-year term (2017-19). This is a part of the company management’s commitment to promote the practice of geotechnical engineering in the professional fraternity. The company wishes him the best in discharging this role.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies