Mr. Sorabh Gupta elected as Hony. Treasurer of the IGS Delhi Chapter (2017-19)Publish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Sorabh Gupta has been elected as Executive Committee Member and Honorary Treasurer of the Indian Geotechnical Society Delhi Chapter for a two-year term (2017-19). This is a part of the company management’s commitment to promote the practice of geotechnical engineering in the professional fraternity. The company wishes him the best in discharging this role.
- CENGRS successfully completes 7th NABL Audit
- CENGRS bags mega Pile Testing Contract in Bangladesh
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta nominated to International Technical Committee TC-211 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram nominated to International Technical Committee TC-202 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram Delivered IAStructE Lecture on 6 Jan 2018
- Global City Project in Gurgaon