Mr. Sorabh Gupta elected as Hony. Treasurer of the IGS Delhi Chapter (2017-19)Publish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Sorabh Gupta has been elected as Executive Committee Member and Honorary Treasurer of the Indian Geotechnical Society Delhi Chapter for a two-year term (2017-19). This is a part of the company management’s commitment to promote the practice of geotechnical engineering in the professional fraternity. The company wishes him the best in discharging this role.
- Global City Project in Gurgaon
- Breaking New Grounds: Delhi-Meerut Corridor of the ambitious Regional Rapid Transport System (RRTS)...
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta & Mr. Ravi Sundaram jointly made a poster presentation at Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta presented a paper in Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram is the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the ISGTI-2018
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director (Cengrs) delivered the prestigious 6th Madhav lecture at IGS Hyderabad C...