Mr. Sanjay Gupta presented a paper in Seoul,South KoreaPublish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Sanjay Gupta recently presented a paper titled “Identifying Defects in Bored Piles – Case Studies from India” at the 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering held at Seoul, South Korea on 18-21 September 2017..
Co-authored by Mr. Ravi Sundaram and Mr. Sorabh Gupta, the paper presented a case study of a piles for a multi-storeyed building. Dynamic pile load tests and coring through concrete helped in identifying the defects and re-assessing pile capacities.
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRS
- L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRS
- Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New Delhi
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar
- Win: Ayodhya Temple