Mr. Sanjay Gupta presented a paper in Seoul,South KoreaPublish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Sanjay Gupta recently presented a paper titled “Identifying Defects in Bored Piles – Case Studies from India” at the 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering held at Seoul, South Korea on 18-21 September 2017..
Co-authored by Mr. Ravi Sundaram and Mr. Sorabh Gupta, the paper presented a case study of a piles for a multi-storeyed building. Dynamic pile load tests and coring through concrete helped in identifying the defects and re-assessing pile capacities.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies