Mr. Sanjay Gupta nominated to International Technical Committee TC-211 of ISSMGEPublish : Jan 2018, 25
It is a proud moment for CENGRS as well as the nation!
Our Managing Director, Mr. Sanjay Gupta, has been nominated to represent Indian Geotechnical Society (IGS) on the International Technical Committee TC-211 on "Ground Improvement" of the International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE) for the term 2018-2021.
- International Conference on Geotechnics for High Speed Corridors at Trivandrum (24-27 July 2019)
- Book titled "GEOTECHNICS FOR TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE" by Ravi Sundaram et al (eds) published b...
- Workshop on Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests TC-102
- Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has successfully completed project for L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Co...