Mr. Sanjay Gupta & Mr. Ravi Sundaram jointly made a poster presentation at Seoul,South KoreaPublish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Sanjay Gupta & Mr. Ravi Sundaram jointly made a poster presentation on a paper titled “Building a University on Liquefiable Sands using Dynamic Compaction” at the 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering held at Seoul, South Korea on 18-21 September 2017.
The paper presented a case study on use of dynamic compaction to mitigate liquefaction of loose sands for a university in Noida (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies