Mr. Ravi Sundaram nominated to International Technical Committee TC-202 of ISSMGEPublish : Jan 2018, 25
It is a proud moment for CENGRS as well as the nation!
Our Director, Mr. Ravi Sundaram, has been nominated to represent Indian Geotechnical Society (IGS) on the International Technical Committee TC-202 on "Transportation Geotechnics" of the International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE) for the term 2018-2021.
- Book titled
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has been selected by L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Construction of Icon...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram awarded the IGS-Prof. Dinesh Mohan Award for Excellence in Geotechnical Practice
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract in Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (MTHL)-Package 3, Mumbai