Mr. Ravi Sundaram nominated to International Technical Committee TC-202 of ISSMGEPublish : Jan 2018, 25
It is a proud moment for CENGRS as well as the nation!
Our Director, Mr. Ravi Sundaram, has been nominated to represent Indian Geotechnical Society (IGS) on the International Technical Committee TC-202 on "Transportation Geotechnics" of the International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE) for the term 2018-2021.
- Workshop on Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests TC-102
- Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering
- Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has successfully completed project for L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Co...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018