Mr. Ravi Sundaram nominated to International Technical Committee TC-202 of ISSMGEPublish : Jan 2018, 25
It is a proud moment for CENGRS as well as the nation!
Our Director, Mr. Ravi Sundaram, has been nominated to represent Indian Geotechnical Society (IGS) on the International Technical Committee TC-202 on "Transportation Geotechnics" of the International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE) for the term 2018-2021.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies