Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director (Cengrs) delivered the prestigious 6th Madhav lecture at IGS Hyderabad ChapterPublish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director was invited by IGS Hyderabad Chapter to deliver the prestigious 6th MADHAV LECTURE at the technical event GEOPRACTICES-2017 at JNTU Hyderabad on 14th October 2017. The lecture, sixth in the series, honors eminent geotechnical engineers from India and abroad for outstanding contribution to geotechnical engineering practice.
The topic of his presentation is “GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDITIONS – INDIAN EXPERIENCES”. It is a compilation of four case studies on complex projects executed by Cengrs in difficult ground conditions.
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRS
- L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRS
- Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New Delhi
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar
- Win: Ayodhya Temple