Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director (Cengrs) delivered the prestigious 6th Madhav lecture at IGS Hyderabad ChapterPublish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director has been invited by IGS Hyderabad Chapter delivered the prestigious 6th MADHAV LECTURE at the technical event GEOPRACTICES-2017 at JNTU Hyderabad on 14th October 2017. The lecture, sixth in the series, honors eminent geotechnical engineers from India and abroad for outstanding contribution to geotechnical engineering practice.
The topic of his presentation is “GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDITIONS – INDIAN EXPERIENCES”. It is a compilation of four case studies on complex projects executed by Cengrs in difficult ground conditions.
- CENGRS completes 7th NABL Audit
- CENGRS bags mega Pile Testing Contract in Bangladesh
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta nominated to International Technical Committee TC-211 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram nominated to International Technical Committee TC-202 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram will be Delivering IAStructE Lecture on 6 Jan 2017
- Global City Project in Gurgaon