Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director (Cengrs) delivered the prestigious 6th Madhav lecture at IGS Hyderabad ChapterPublish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director was invited by IGS Hyderabad Chapter to deliver the prestigious 6th MADHAV LECTURE at the technical event GEOPRACTICES-2017 at JNTU Hyderabad on 14th October 2017. The lecture, sixth in the series, honors eminent geotechnical engineers from India and abroad for outstanding contribution to geotechnical engineering practice.
The topic of his presentation is “GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDITIONS – INDIAN EXPERIENCES”. It is a compilation of four case studies on complex projects executed by Cengrs in difficult ground conditions.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies