Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director (Cengrs) delivered the prestigious 6th Madhav lecture at IGS Hyderabad ChapterPublish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director was invited by IGS Hyderabad Chapter to deliver the prestigious 6th MADHAV LECTURE at the technical event GEOPRACTICES-2017 at JNTU Hyderabad on 14th October 2017. The lecture, sixth in the series, honors eminent geotechnical engineers from India and abroad for outstanding contribution to geotechnical engineering practice.
The topic of his presentation is “GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDITIONS – INDIAN EXPERIENCES”. It is a compilation of four case studies on complex projects executed by Cengrs in difficult ground conditions.
- International Conference on Geotechnics for High Speed Corridors at Trivandrum (24-27 July 2019)
- Book titled "GEOTECHNICS FOR TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE" by Ravi Sundaram et al (eds) published b...
- Workshop on Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests TC-102
- Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has successfully completed project for L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Co...