Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director (Cengrs) delivered the prestigious 6th Madhav lecture at IGS Hyderabad ChapterPublish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director has been invited by IGS Hyderabad Chapter delivered the prestigious 6th MADHAV LECTURE at the technical event GEOPRACTICES-2017 at JNTU Hyderabad on 14th October 2017. The lecture, sixth in the series, honors eminent geotechnical engineers from India and abroad for outstanding contribution to geotechnical engineering practice.
The topic of his presentation is “GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDITIONS – INDIAN EXPERIENCES”. It is a compilation of four case studies on complex projects executed by Cengrs in difficult ground conditions.
- Global City Project in Gurgaon
- Breaking New Grounds: Delhi-Meerut Corridor of the ambitious Regional Rapid Transport System (RRTS)...
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta & Mr. Ravi Sundaram jointly made a poster presentation at Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta presented a paper in Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram is the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the ISGTI-2018
- Mr. Sorabh Gupta elected as Hony. Treasurer of the IGS Delhi Chapter (2017-19)