Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018Publish : Dec 2018, 29
Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivereed a keynote lecture titled "Foundations for Tall Buildings on Alluvial Deposits - Geotechnical Aspects" at the Indian Geotechnical Conference IGC-2018 held in Bangalore. The lecture highlighted the geotechnical design issues for tall buildings and presented a case study of a 39-storeyed building in Noida wherein detailed geotechnical investigation and advanced soil structure interaction analysis resulted in savings of over Rupees 260 million (26 crores) to the owner.
The technical paper has been included in a book titled "Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering" edited by Madhavi Latha by Springer Nature. Click on the link below:
- Book titled
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has been selected by L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Construction of Icon...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram awarded the IGS-Prof. Dinesh Mohan Award for Excellence in Geotechnical Practice
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract in Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (MTHL)-Package 3, Mumbai
- CENGRS successfully completes 7th NABL Audit