Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018Publish : Dec 2018, 29
Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivereed a keynote lecture titled "Foundations for Tall Buildings on Alluvial Deposits - Geotechnical Aspects" at the Indian Geotechnical Conference IGC-2018 held in Bangalore. The lecture highlighted the geotechnical design issues for tall buildings and presented a case study of a 39-storeyed building in Noida wherein detailed geotechnical investigation and advanced soil structure interaction analysis resulted in savings of over Rupees 260 million (26 crores) to the owner.
The technical paper has been included in a book titled "Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering" edited by Madhavi Latha by Springer Nature. Click on the link below:
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRS
- L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRS
- Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New Delhi
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar
- Win: Ayodhya Temple