Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018Publish : Dec 2018, 29
Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivereed a keynote lecture titled "Foundations for Tall Buildings on Alluvial Deposits - Geotechnical Aspects" at the Indian Geotechnical Conference IGC-2018 held in Bangalore. The lecture highlighted the geotechnical design issues for tall buildings and presented a case study of a 39-storeyed building in Noida wherein detailed geotechnical investigation and advanced soil structure interaction analysis resulted in savings of over Rupees 260 million (26 crores) to the owner.
The technical paper has been included in a book titled "Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering" edited by Madhavi Latha by Springer Nature. Click on the link below:
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies