Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021Publish : Nov 2021, 26
The annual confrence of the Deep Foundations Institute of India (DFII) was held in the virtual mode from 12th to 20th November 2021.
In this prestigious event that was attended by national and international experts, Mr. Ravi Sundaram was invited to chair a techncal Session on 13th November 2021.
The session had an interesting panel discussion on "Harnessing Foundations and Geo Technologies for accelerated Construction of Infrastructure Projects". It highlighted the application of advanced testing technologies and modern construction equipment, their modalities of renting and utilization by construction companies, and the advances made by the Indian construction industry in facilitating use of these technologies. It also pointed out the pitfalls of reverse auction process in tendering.
Two interesting papers on pile testing were also presented.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!