Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021Publish : Nov 2021, 26
The annual confrence of the Deep Foundations Institute of India (DFII) was held in the virtual mode from 12th to 20th November 2021.
In this prestigious event that was attended by national and international experts, Mr. Ravi Sundaram was invited to chair a techncal Session on 13th November 2021.
The session had an interesting panel discussion on "Harnessing Foundations and Geo Technologies for accelerated Construction of Infrastructure Projects". It highlighted the application of advanced testing technologies and modern construction equipment, their modalities of renting and utilization by construction companies, and the advances made by the Indian construction industry in facilitating use of these technologies. It also pointed out the pitfalls of reverse auction process in tendering.
Two interesting papers on pile testing were also presented.
- Cengrs kicks off the geotechnical investigation for the new refinery at Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- National Webinar on Transportation Geotechnics
- BIS Subcommittee SD-II-06 on Pre-Construction Services
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences at Gorakhpur
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter