Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021Publish : Nov 2021, 26
The annual confrence of the Deep Foundations Institute of India (DFII) was held in the virtual mode from 12th to 20th November 2021.
In this prestigious event that was attended by national and international experts, Mr. Ravi Sundaram was invited to chair a techncal Session on 13th November 2021.
The session had an interesting panel discussion on "Harnessing Foundations and Geo Technologies for accelerated Construction of Infrastructure Projects". It highlighted the application of advanced testing technologies and modern construction equipment, their modalities of renting and utilization by construction companies, and the advances made by the Indian construction industry in facilitating use of these technologies. It also pointed out the pitfalls of reverse auction process in tendering.
Two interesting papers on pile testing were also presented.
- Cengrs Completes 32 years of Geotechnical Excellence... moving on to the 33rd with positivity and ho...
- Webinar Series on Ground Improvement Techniques
- Ninth National Conference on Recent Advancements in Geotechnical Engineering (NCRAG’22)
- IGS Patna Short Term Course on Soil and Rock Geotechnics for Sustainable Infrastructures (SRGSI) -Th...
- Cengrs performs Geotechnical Investigation for the Bungee in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Short Term Training Program on "Importance of Soil Investigations and Non-Destructive Techniques"