L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRSPublish : Sep 2020, 16
L&T Transportation Infrastructure has secured an EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) contract to construct Packages 11 and 22 of the Delhi Vadodara Expressway, which when completed will be the country’s longest expressway of National Highways Authority of India under its flagship Bharat Mala programme. L&T has awarded part of the detailed Geotechnical Investigation work to CENGRS. Our scope of work includes drilling of over 100 deep boreholes at the bridge and other structure locations, as well as comprehensive testing of borrow area soil samples for pavement design.
- IGC-2020: Paper titled "Short Piles for a Solar Power Plant in Western Rajasthan" selected to be amo...
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRS
- Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New Delhi
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar
- Win: Ayodhya Temple