International Conference on Geotechnics for High Speed Corridors at Trivandrum (24-27 July 2019)Publish : Aug 2019, 15
Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivered a keynote lecture titled Geophysical Characterization of Metro Station Sites at the International Conference on Geotechnics for High Speed Corridors held at Trivandrum (India) during 24-27 July 2019. The conference was a congregation of geotechnical and Transportation engineering experts from India and abroad
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies