Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students ChapterPublish : Oct 2021, 22
Indian Geotechnical Society Vellore Chapter invited Mr. Ravi Sundaram as Guest of Honour at the inaugural ceremony of the launch of their Students Chapter on 21st October 2021.
At the event, Mr. Ravi Sundaram talked about the importance of students contribution to the profession and encouraged the students to pursue geotechnical engineering as a career and contribute to the growth of the Indian Geotechnical Society. He advised them to maintain their links with the society even after passing out and obtaining their degree.
Cengrs as a professional organization has always pushed for the involvement of youth and their contribution to the geotechnical engineering practice
- Webinar Series on Ground Improvement Techniques
- Ninth National Conference on Recent Advancements in Geotechnical Engineering (NCRAG’22)
- IGS Patna Short Term Course on Soil and Rock Geotechnics for Sustainable Infrastructures (SRGSI) -Th...
- Cengrs performs Geotechnical Investigation for the Bungee in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Short Term Training Program on "Importance of Soil Investigations and Non-Destructive Techniques"
- Cengrs performs Geotechnical and Geophysical Investigation for the (DC-05 Package) Janakpuri West t...