Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students ChapterPublish : Oct 2021, 22
Indian Geotechnical Society Vellore Chapter invited Mr. Ravi Sundaram as Guest of Honour at the inaugural ceremony of the launch of their Students Chapter on 21st October 2021.
At the event, Mr. Ravi Sundaram talked about the importance of students contribution to the profession and encouraged the students to pursue geotechnical engineering as a career and contribute to the growth of the Indian Geotechnical Society. He advised them to maintain their links with the society even after passing out and obtaining their degree.
Cengrs as a professional organization has always pushed for the involvement of youth and their contribution to the geotechnical engineering practice
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies
- Webinar Lecture on Case Studies in Geotechnical Engineering for IGS Aurangabad Chapter