IGS Warangal Chapter organizes Faculty Development Program on "Advances in Geosynthetics Engineering"Publish : Mar 2022, 12
NIT Warangal in association with IGS Warangal Chapter organized an online 10-day Faculty Development Program on "Advances in Geosynthetiics Engineering" from 28 Feb to 9th March 2022.
In this event, Mr. Ravi Sundaram made a presentation on "Landslides on Himalayan Roads: Investigation and Stabilization Measures" on 6th March 2022. In this poresentation, he talked about the various events that trigger landslides and the damage and destruction caused as a result of the landslides. He presented three case studies of landslides triggered by a cloudburst in 2013, highlighting the investigations performed to characterize the landslides and the application of geogrids, gabion walls and rock anchors to stabilize the area in an enviromnentally friendly manner.
- Cengrs Completes 32 years of Geotechnical Excellence... moving on to the 33rd with positivity and ho...
- Webinar Series on Ground Improvement Techniques
- Ninth National Conference on Recent Advancements in Geotechnical Engineering (NCRAG’22)
- IGS Patna Short Term Course on Soil and Rock Geotechnics for Sustainable Infrastructures (SRGSI) -Th...
- Cengrs performs Geotechnical Investigation for the Bungee in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Short Term Training Program on "Importance of Soil Investigations and Non-Destructive Techniques"