IGS Warangal Chapter organizes Faculty Development Program on "Advances in Geosynthetics Engineering"Publish : Mar 2022, 12
NIT Warangal in association with IGS Warangal Chapter organized an online 10-day Faculty Development Program on "Advances in Geosynthetiics Engineering" from 28 Feb to 9th March 2022.
In this event, Mr. Ravi Sundaram made a presentation on "Landslides on Himalayan Roads: Investigation and Stabilization Measures" on 6th March 2022. In this poresentation, he talked about the various events that trigger landslides and the damage and destruction caused as a result of the landslides. He presented three case studies of landslides triggered by a cloudburst in 2013, highlighting the investigations performed to characterize the landslides and the application of geogrids, gabion walls and rock anchors to stabilize the area in an enviromnentally friendly manner.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!