IGS Patna Short Term Course on Soil and Rock Geotechnics for Sustainable Infrastructures (SRGSI) -Theory to PracticePublish : Apr 2022, 04
Indian Geotechnical Society Patna Chapter in association with National Institute of Technology Patna organized a 5-days short term course on Soil and Rock Geotechnics for Sustainable Infrastructures (SRGSI) -Theory to Practice from 4th to 8th April 2022. In this event, Mr. Ravi Sundaram is delivering a lecture titled “Geotechnical Investigation for Infrastructure Projects” on 5th April 2022. You may join using link below:
In his presentation, Mr. Ravi Sundaram talks about use of advanced testing technologies for investigation of heavily loaded infrastructure projects such as power plants, refineries, oil storage terminals etc. The use of these technologies and the benefits accrued are demonstrated through four case studies executed by Cengrs.
- Webinar Series on Ground Improvement Techniques
- Ninth National Conference on Recent Advancements in Geotechnical Engineering (NCRAG’22)
- Cengrs performs Geotechnical Investigation for the Bungee in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Short Term Training Program on "Importance of Soil Investigations and Non-Destructive Techniques"
- Cengrs performs Geotechnical and Geophysical Investigation for the (DC-05 Package) Janakpuri West t...
- IGS Warangal Chapter organizes Faculty Development Program on "Advances in Geosynthetics Engineering...