IGS Coimbatore Chapter Webinar on Geotechnical Investigation for Infrastructure ProjectsPublish : Feb 2022, 20
Karunyua Institute of Technology and Sciences Coimbatore in association with Indian Geotechnical Society Coimbatore Chapter invited Mr. Ravi Sundaram to deliver a webinar lecture on "Geotechnical Investigation for Infrastructure Projects" on 17th February 2022 at 11 AM.
In his talk, Mr. Ravi Sundaram emphasized the importance of modern advanced testing technologies for safe, realistic and economic design of heavily loaded infrastructure projects. He talked about measurement of energy transferred while conducting Standard Penetration Tests, Electric Cone Penetration Tests, Pressuremeter Tests and geophysical tests and the effectiveness of the tests to better evaluate the in-situ behavior of soils and foundations. He illustrated the benefits of the tests by presenting three case studies of infrastructure projects in India.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!