IGC-2020: Paper titled "Short Piles for a Solar Power Plant in Western Rajasthan" selected to be among the best few papers presented in the conferencePublish : Dec 2020, 28
At the Indian Geotechnical Conference-2020, the presentatation made by Mr. Ravi Sundaram on our paper titled Short Piles for a Solar Power Plant in Western Rajasthan authored by Mohit Jhalani, Jitendra Kumar, Ravi Sundaram & Sanjay Gupta was very much appreciated and awarded as second-best paper on the theme of Pile Foundations.
The paper discusses the load-displacement behavior of 350 mm diameter 2.65-2.8 m long piles under pullout and lateral loading. To evaluate ultimate pullout capacity of piles which were not tested to failure, a hyperbolic model of load-displacement curve has been proposed. The pullout test data has been used to back-calculate the value of earth pressure coefficient, k. The lateral pile capacity has also been analyzed to evaluate the value of modulus of horizontal subgrade reaction.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!