Global City Project in GurgaonPublish : Nov 2017, 30
CENGRS has been appointed by EGIS for carrying out the detailed Geotechnical Investigations for the prestigious Global City Project in Gurgaon.
The Global City Project is to be planned with Financial/ Business Center as an integral part and growth driver for the city. The city would thrive on world class infrastructure backbone built on smart city concept by integrating water, power, and connectivity to integration of IT services in managing various public utilities of the area.
The city would not only add to the economy of the state but also help in generating skilled development. The feasibility report and master plan for developing a Global City at Garhi-Harsaru in Gurgaon District in Haryana Sub region of DMIC of about 1100 acres has already been initiated. This would be developed as a Model Future City taking into account the best international practices for development, implementation, maintenance and management.
- CENGRS completes 7th NABL Audit
- CENGRS bags mega Pile Testing Contract in Bangladesh
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta nominated to International Technical Committee TC-211 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram nominated to International Technical Committee TC-202 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram will be Delivering IAStructE Lecture on 6 Jan 2017
- Breaking New Grounds: Delhi-Meerut Corridor of the ambitious Regional Rapid Transport System (RRTS)...