Geotechnical Investigation for Phase II expansion of Bandhaura Thermal Power Plant at Dist. Singraulli, Madhya Pradesh.Publish : Jun 2023, 22
CENGRS has successfully completed Geotechnical Investigation for Phase II expansion of prestigious Bandhaura Ultra super critical Thermal Power Plant at Dist. Singraulli, Madhya Pradesh. The project includes addition of two 800 MW units to the existing thermal power plant. We thank M/s. Mahan Energen Ltd for reposing their trust in us and providing us with the opportunity to contribute to this remarkable project. At the project site, overburden soil occurs to 1-6.5 m underlain by friable sandstone. A comprehensive investigation was performed that included deep boreholes, static cone penetration tests, dynamic tests and a host of other tests. The project is a testament of our commitment to delivering excellence and good quality geotechnical data. Stay tuned as we continue to move forward, transforming challenges into opportunities, and pushing boundaries in the world of geotechnical engineering.
- IS: 18299-2023: Structural Design and Proof Consultancy Services for Structures - Requirements
- Geotechnical Investigation for Redevelopment of Muzaffarpur Railway Station, Bihar
- Geotechnical Investigation for Nav Bharat Udyan
- Geotechnical Investigation for Wind Turbines at Khavda, Gujatat
- Geotechnical Investigation for Micron's Semiconductor Unit at Sanand, Gujarat
- Cengrs Completes 33 years of Geotechnical Excellence... moving on to the 34th with zeal and exciteme...