Geotechnical Investigation for Nav Bharat UdyanPublish : Aug 2023, 14
Cengrs is pleased to announce successful completion of the geotechnical investigation for the prestigious Nav Bharat Udyan (New India Garden) planned on the on the western bank of River Yamuna, New Delhi. The project is part of the grand Central Vista Project, the axis of which starts from the Rashtrapati Bhavan, passes through India Gate and connects to this elegant garden on the bank of River Yamuna near Pragati Maidan. The awe-inspiring project is designed with a strong underpinning geometry, splendid symmetry and a carefully choreographed processional route while respecting the Heritage of the building and spaces. Spread over 25 acres, the Udyan shall have infotainment facilities like Sphere of Unity, Milestones Walkway, Journey of India, Tech Dome and Open-Air Theatre to showcase India’s rich historical and cultural heritage. An iconic 134-m tall structure also planned to realize the grand vision of Aatmanirbhar Bharat (self-sufficient India). The geotechnical investigation work for the project includes the state-of-the-art investigation technologies such as SPT Energy Measurement, Electric Cone Penetration Test (Piezocone), pressuremeter test, cross-hole seismic tests, etc. Cengrs is overwhelmed that CPWD selected us to perform this study, reposed their trust in us and gave us this rare opportunity not only to execute this high-profile work of national importance but also to demonstrate our technical capabilities.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!