Geotechnical Investigation for Nav Bharat UdyanPublish : Aug 2023, 14
Cengrs is pleased to announce successful completion of the geotechnical investigation for the prestigious Nav Bharat Udyan (New India Garden) planned on the on the western bank of River Yamuna, New Delhi. The project is part of the grand Central Vista Project, the axis of which starts from the Rashtrapati Bhavan, passes through India Gate and connects to this elegant garden on the bank of River Yamuna near Pragati Maidan. The awe-inspiring project is designed with a strong underpinning geometry, splendid symmetry and a carefully choreographed processional route while respecting the Heritage of the building and spaces. Spread over 25 acres, the Udyan shall have infotainment facilities like Sphere of Unity, Milestones Walkway, Journey of India, Tech Dome and Open-Air Theatre to showcase India’s rich historical and cultural heritage. An iconic 134-m tall structure also planned to realize the grand vision of Aatmanirbhar Bharat (self-sufficient India). The geotechnical investigation work for the project includes the state-of-the-art investigation technologies such as SPT Energy Measurement, Electric Cone Penetration Test (Piezocone), pressuremeter test, cross-hole seismic tests, etc. Cengrs is overwhelmed that CPWD selected us to perform this study, reposed their trust in us and gave us this rare opportunity not only to execute this high-profile work of national importance but also to demonstrate our technical capabilities.
- IS: 18299-2023: Structural Design and Proof Consultancy Services for Structures - Requirements
- Geotechnical Investigation for Redevelopment of Muzaffarpur Railway Station, Bihar
- Geotechnical Investigation for Wind Turbines at Khavda, Gujatat
- Geotechnical Investigation for Micron's Semiconductor Unit at Sanand, Gujarat
- Cengrs Completes 33 years of Geotechnical Excellence... moving on to the 34th with zeal and exciteme...
- Geotechnical Investigation for Phase II expansion of Bandhaura Thermal Power Plant at Dist. Singraul...