Geotechnical Investigation for EAF Rebar Mill at Ludhiana, PunjabPublish : May 2023, 16
CENGRS is happy to announce the successful completion of the soil investigation work for EAF Rebar Mill at Ludhiana, Punjab for M/s. Tata Steel Limited. Our dedicated team conducted extensive tests, including 49 boreholes at a depth of 30 meters, 3 SPT energy measurement tests, 3 Cross-hole Seismic Tests (CHST), 50 Pressuremeter Tests, 100 Electrical Cone Penetration Tests with pore pressure measurement (eCPTu) including 20 pore-pressure dissipation Tests, 5 Field CBR Tests and etc. Since the analysis indicated possibility of liquefaction to 15 m depth during earthquakes, there was a concern regarding the lateral capacity of RCC bored piles. For a realistic evaluation of lateral capacity of piles under seismic condition, we used LPile software. This helped us to provide better assessment of lateral load carrying capacity for an economical pile design resulting in substantial cost savings for the client. We extend our sincere gratitude to M/s. Tata Steel Limited for the trust reposed in us. We look forward to continuing our mission of providing exceptional services and contributing to the success of future projects. Stay tuned for more exciting updates.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!