Frontiers in Geotechnical EngineeringPublish : Apr 2019, 08
Paper titled "Foundations for Tall Buildings on Alluvial Deposits - Geotechnical Aspects" authored by Ravi Sundaram, Sanjay Gupta and Sorabh Gupta has been published as a chapter (Chapter 18) in book titled FRONTIERS IN GTEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING edited by Prof. Madhavi Latha. The book has been published by Springer Nature, Singapore.
The paper discusses importance of detailed geotechnical investigations, pile raft foundations and soil structure interaction analysis to economize foundation costs.
Please see link below:
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies