First Prof. V.K. Shrivastava Memorial Lecture delivered by Mr. Ravi Sundaram on 16th May 2021Publish : May 2021, 27
IGS Jabalpur Chapter celebrated its 17th Installation Day on Sunday 16 May 2021. As a mark of respect to the founder of the IGS Jabalpur Chapter and to honour his memory, Mr. Ravi Sundaram Director, Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. delivered the first Prof. V.K. Shrivastava Memorial Lecture on this occasion titled
"Foundations for Tall Buildings on Alluvial Deposits - Geotechnical Aspects".
Well received and appreciated by the geotechnical engineers at Jabalpur as well as many national and international experts.
The event was covered in the Jabalpur edition of Patrika Newspaper (Hindi) on 17th May 2021.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies