DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case StudiesPublish : Sep 2021, 14
Indian Geotechnical Society Kakinada Chapter in association with the Student Chapter of University College of Kakinada (affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University) organized a Webinar on "Importance of Geotechnical Investigations and Case Studies" on 28th Aug 2021. The webinar was in the memory of Dr. D.S. V. Prasasd, a professor at JNTU Kakinada who unfortunately succumbed to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.
Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivered a lecture titled "Geotechnical Investigation in Challenging Soil Conditions". He discussed the challenges faced by Cengrs on the following three projects and the use of advanced testing technologies to work out engineering solutions.
- Power Plant on Bentonite Deposits in Western Rajasthan
- Bridge on Boulder-Gravel Deposits in foothills of the Himalayas
- On-shore Gas Terminal on Soft Clays of Godavari Delta in eastern Andhra Pradesh
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!