Deep Foundations Institute of India Conference DFII-2019 at Hyderabad, IndiaPublish : Dec 2019, 09
Mr, Ravi Sundaram and Mr. Sorabh Gupta participated in the DFI of India's conference held at Hyderabad on 14-16 November 2019.
Mr. Sorabh Gupta presented a paper titled "Forensic Evaluation of Defective Bored Piles of an Industrial Plant" which was co-authored by Mr. Sanjay Gupta and Mr. Ravi Sundaram.
Mr. Ravi Sundaram chaired the technial session on "Developments in Safe and Efficient Geo-Construction" and also coordinated the session on "Women in Deep Foundations Practice".
DFI has invited Mr. Sorabh Gupta to be a member of a technical committee on "Training for Enhancing Practice of Geotechical Investigations". He is now working to train laboratory technicians on various geotechnical tests.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!