Deep Foundations Institute of India Conference DFII-2019 at Hyderabad, IndiaPublish : Dec 2019, 09
Mr, Ravi Sundaram and Mr. Sorabh Gupta participated in the DFI of India's conference held at Hyderabad on 14-16 November 2019.
Mr. Sorabh Gupta presented a paper titled "Forensic Evaluation of Defective Bored Piles of an Industrial Plant" which was co-authored by Mr. Sanjay Gupta and Mr. Ravi Sundaram.
Mr. Ravi Sundaram chaired the technial session on "Developments in Safe and Efficient Geo-Construction" and also coordinated the session on "Women in Deep Foundations Practice".
DFI has invited Mr. Sorabh Gupta to be a member of a technical committee on "Training for Enhancing Practice of Geotechical Investigations". He is now working to train laboratory technicians on various geotechnical tests.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies