Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"Publish : Oct 2021, 18
Cengrs is proud to announce that our paper titled Landslide at Govindghat—Investigation and Stabilization Measures authored by Ravi Sundaram, Sanjay Gupta, Minimol Korulla, Rudra Budhbhatti and PankajMourya has been included as a chapter in Volume 3 of the book titled Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV that has been published by Springer Nature© (Swizerland) edited by Erol Tutumluer, Sohail Nazarian, Inad Al-Qaidi & Issam Al-Qamiha.
The book is a compilation of papers presented at the 4th International Conference on Transportation Geotechnics held in November 2020 at Chicago (online mode).
The work carried out by Cengrs in association with Maccaferri Environmental Solutions Pvt. Ltd. for MoRTH is a case study of a landslide that occurred in 2013 in Uttarakhad.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies
- Webinar Lecture on Case Studies in Geotechnical Engineering for IGS Aurangabad Chapter