Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"Publish : Oct 2021, 18
Cengrs is proud to announce that our paper titled Landslide at Govindghat—Investigation and Stabilization Measures authored by Ravi Sundaram, Sanjay Gupta, Minimol Korulla, Rudra Budhbhatti and PankajMourya has been included as a chapter in Volume 3 of the book titled Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV that has been published by Springer Nature© (Swizerland) edited by Erol Tutumluer, Sohail Nazarian, Inad Al-Qaidi & Issam Al-Qamiha.
The book is a compilation of papers presented at the 4th International Conference on Transportation Geotechnics held in November 2020 at Chicago (online mode).
The work carried out by Cengrs in association with Maccaferri Environmental Solutions Pvt. Ltd. for MoRTH is a case study of a landslide that occurred in 2013 in Uttarakhad.
Please write to us at email@example.com for copy of the paper.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!