Cengrs performs Geotechnical Investigation for the Greater Noida - Jewar Airport Metro LinePublish : Feb 2022, 20
DMRC has awarded the geotechnical investigation for the Greater Noida to Jewar Airport Metro Line to Cengrs!! The metro line will connect Knowledge Park II in Greater Noida to the upcoming airport at Jewar. This new line is expected to be approximately 35 km long featuring local and semi high-speed services. It’ll run on a primarily elevated route with a short 2-4 km shallow underground section inside Jewar Airport’s site which will be built using the cut-and-cover method.
The results from this investigation will go into preparing the first draft of this line’s DPR which is expected to be ready in mid-2022 for dissemination and feedback from YEIDA’s board members and other local stakeholders. Cengrs is proud to be associated with this prestigious project and excited to be a part of the nation's progress and development.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!