Cengrs performs Geotechnical Investigation for the Bungee in Rishikesh, UttarakhandPublish : Apr 2022, 02
Geotechnical Investigation for a 70 m high bungee jumping tower, a steel structure of about 8m x 8m cross section and 175 tons of total weight (including a 15m x 14m raft foundation with long dimension along the slope). This will be the tallest bungee jumping tower in India.
The tower will be located in an artificially terraced soil covered rectangular area (about 21m x13m) bound by concrete masonry walls, in moderate to steep, largely debris covered slopes. What makes the geotechnical aspects of this project exciting is the complex geology, presence of fault-zones in the vicinity. The area has a fragile landscape and is prone to landslides and other geological hazards.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!