Cengrs performs Geotechnical and Geophysical Investigation for the (DC-05 Package) Janakpuri West to R. K. Ashram Corridor (Line-8 Ext.) – Delhi Metro Line Phase-IV worksPublish : Mar 2022, 17
AFCONS Infrastructure Limited – A Shapoorji Pallonji Group Company, has awarded the geotechnical and geophysical Investigation for (DC-05 Package) Janakpuri West to R. K. Ashram Corridor (Line-8 Ext.) of Phase-IV of Delhi MRTS Project to Cengrs!!
The new line is expected to be approximately 7.46 Km long. It’ll run underground, where metro line connects a ramp north of Derawal Nagar with R. K. Ashram via other 6 stations.
CENGRS is carrying out drilling of 110 Nos. of exploratory boreholes through soil and rock upto 45 m depth, 1160 Nos. of Field permeability test through soil and rock, 70 Nos. of Pressuremeter tests and 14 Nos. of Stand pipe piezometer tests. Apart from this we are also carrying out Geophysical tests (electrical tomography and seismic refraction tests) along the length of the entire corridor.
Cengrs is honored to be a part of this important project and to contribute to the advancement and development of the country.
- Cengrs Completes 32 years of Geotechnical Excellence... moving on to the 33rd with positivity and ho...
- Webinar Series on Ground Improvement Techniques
- Ninth National Conference on Recent Advancements in Geotechnical Engineering (NCRAG’22)
- IGS Patna Short Term Course on Soil and Rock Geotechnics for Sustainable Infrastructures (SRGSI) -Th...
- Cengrs performs Geotechnical Investigation for the Bungee in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Short Term Training Program on "Importance of Soil Investigations and Non-Destructive Techniques"