Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, BiharPublish : Nov 2021, 07
CENGRS recently completed detailed Geotechnical Investigations, Topo and GPR Surveys for the SRU (Isgec Heavy Engineering Ltd.) and PPU (Tecnimont) units of IOCL Barauni refinery, as part of the ongoing efforts to enhance capacity to 9 MMTPA. The scope of the geotechnical investigation included deep boreholes, static cone penetration tests, cross-hole seismic tests, electrical resistivity tests, pressuremeter tests, etc. Detailed liquefaction analysis was done to ensure stability under earthquake loading.
We are presently investigating the EPCC-13 (DM Plant, ETP Plant etc) area on behalf of L&T - Water & Effluent Treatment.
The contribution of Cengrs to these projects has lead to greater reliability in the geotechnical parameters and economizing the foundation design.
- Cengrs Completes 32 years of Geotechnical Excellence... moving on to the 33rd with positivity and ho...
- Webinar Series on Ground Improvement Techniques
- Ninth National Conference on Recent Advancements in Geotechnical Engineering (NCRAG’22)
- IGS Patna Short Term Course on Soil and Rock Geotechnics for Sustainable Infrastructures (SRGSI) -Th...
- Cengrs performs Geotechnical Investigation for the Bungee in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Short Term Training Program on "Importance of Soil Investigations and Non-Destructive Techniques"