CENGRS has successfully carried out the geotechnical investigation work for the project for NCRTC-Package-08 of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor to AFCONSPublish : May 2021, 06
National Capital Regional Transport Corporation Limited (NCRTC) has awarded the work of Package-08 of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor to Afcons Infrastructure Limited. To provide geotechnical data for design of the foundations for the viaduct and stations, CENGRS has successfully carried out the geotechnical investigation work for the project.
The scope of work includes carrying out 58 Boreholes through soil & rock, 119 Field permeability tests, 20 Pressuremeter tests, 55 Piezometers Test, 6 Electrical resistivity tests, 3 Cross-hole seismic tests to 50 m depth, 3 Plate load tests
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies