CENGRS has been selected by L&T MHPS Boilers Pvt. Ltd. for Geotechnical Investigation Work for 2X660 MW Khurja Super Thermal Power Project at Khurja, Distt. Bulandshahr, Uttar PradeshPublish : Nov 2019, 16
CENGRS has been selected by L&T MHPS Boilers Pvt. Ltd. for Geotechnical Investigation Work for 2X660 MW Khurja Super Thermal Power Project at Khurja, Distt. Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh
The scope of work includes carrying out 93 Boreholes upto maximum 50 m depth or refusal, 37 Electrical Resistvity Tests, 33 Trial Pits, 7 Plate Load Tests, 10 Cyclic Plate Load Tests, 24 Dynamic Cone Penetration Tests, 470 RM Seismic Refraction Tests, 4 Crosshole Hole Seismic Tests upto 25 m depth, 11 Field CBR tests, 9 Field permeability tests, 30 Pressuremeter tests, 2 Thermal conductivity tests, 2 Piezometer Tests, Installation of 2 monitoring well upto 15 m depth and measurement of groundwater level.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies