CENGRS bags mega Pile Testing Contract in BangladeshPublish : Jan 2018, 25
CENGRS has been selected by L&T Construction for carrying out the foundation QA/QC works for the prestigious Khulna-Mongla Bridge Project over River Rupsha in Bangladesh.
The scope of work includes carrying out 136 Nos. high-strain dynamic pile load tests (HSDPT) and 49 cross-hole sonic logging tests on 2.5m diameter, 45-70m deep bored cast-in-situ piles being installed to support the bridge loads.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director (Cengrs) delivered lecture on Foundation for Tall Buildings at Greater N...
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract in Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (MTHL)-Package 3, Mumbai
- CENGRS successfully completes 7th NABL Audit
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta nominated to International Technical Committee TC-211 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram nominated to International Technical Committee TC-202 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram Delivered IAStructE Lecture on 6 Jan 2018