CENGRS bags mega Pile Testing Contract in BangladeshPublish : Jan 2018, 25
CENGRS has been selected by L&T Construction for carrying out the foundation QA/QC works for the prestigious Khulna-Mongla Bridge Project over River Rupsha in Bangladesh.
The scope of work includes carrying out 136 Nos. high-strain dynamic pile load tests (HSDPT) and 49 cross-hole sonic logging tests on 2.5m diameter, 45-70m deep bored cast-in-situ piles being installed to support the bridge loads.
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRS
- L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRS
- Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New Delhi
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar
- Win: Ayodhya Temple