CENGRS bags mega Pile Testing Contract in BangladeshPublish : Jan 2018, 25
CENGRS has been selected by L&T Construction for carrying out the foundation QA/QC works for the prestigious Khulna-Mongla Bridge Project over River Rupsha in Bangladesh.
The scope of work includes carrying out 136 Nos. high-strain dynamic pile load tests (HSDPT) and 49 cross-hole sonic logging tests on 2.5m diameter, 45-70m deep bored cast-in-situ piles being installed to support the bridge loads.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies