Building the Prestigious Exhibition cum Convention Centre, DwarkaPublish : Sep 2017, 11
CENGRS has recently completed the detailed Geotechnical Invsetigations for the proposed Exhibition cum Convention Centre located at Sector 25, Dwarka, New Delhi. The work was awarded to us by Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation (DMICDC). The scope of our investigations includes drilling of about one hundred and sixty two(162) boreholes, conducting hundred (100) field California bearing ratio (FCBR) tests, ten (10) trial pits, one (1) electrical resistivity test (ERT), ten (10) plate load test and installation of one (1) piezometer at the specified location.
Site Area: 90 Hectares
Built Up Area: 970,0000 sq.m.
The Exhibition cum Convention Centre at Dwarka is a flagship project of the Government of India. In the absence of world class exhibition and conference facilities, India has not reaped the potential benefits of the MICE market, and its share in the Asian and global market is very small. In order to capitalize on this vast potential and to drive India’s industry, associate with programs such as Make in India and promote tourism, trade and commercial activities, there was an unavoidable need to develop a state-of-the-art exhibition cum convention centre.
Located in Dwarka, just 3 kilometers away from the IGI Airport, New Delhi, the vision behind this project was to redefine the scale of this facility with that of a Central Business District (CBD).
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta & Mr. Ravi Sundaram jointly made a poster presentation at Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta presented a paper in Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram took over as Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the ISGTI-2018
- Mr. Sorabh Gupta elected as Executive Committee Member of the IGS Delhi Chapter
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director (Cengrs) to deliver lecture at IGS Hyderabad Chapter
- CENGRS is proud to be executing the Geotechnical Investigations for DMRC Phase-IV