Breaking New Grounds: Delhi-Meerut Corridor of the ambitious Regional Rapid Transport System (RRTS) projectPublish : Nov 2017, 16
CENGRS has been appointed by NCRTC for carrying out the detailed Geotechnical Investigations for Package DM03B (Delji-Meerut Corridor). This is one of the first packages to be awarded, and signals the start of an ambitious RRTS project in NCR area.
The scope of our investigations includes drilling of more than 180 exploratory boreholes, field and laboratory testing, and engineering analysis for foundation design.
The estimated 90 km long Delhi-Meerut Corridor would be passing through one of the most densely populated sections of the National Capital Region connecting Delhi to Uttar Pradesh. The corridor would be beneficial for the development of the region and help connect the large number of townships and centres of economic activity that are already planned along this corridor.
- Length = 90 kms
- Number of Main Line Stations =15
- Station on Spur – 2
- Elevated length = 60 kms
- Underground = 30 kms
- Global City Project in Gurgaon
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta & Mr. Ravi Sundaram jointly made a poster presentation at Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta presented a paper in Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram is the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the ISGTI-2018
- Mr. Sorabh Gupta elected as Hony. Treasurer of the IGS Delhi Chapter (2017-19)
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director (Cengrs) delivered the prestigious 6th Madhav lecture at IGS Hyderabad C...